Ultrasonic diagnostics is a method using ultrasounds measurement to detect and register acoustic wave characteristic for a given physical phenomenon, e.g. lack of tightness.
Ultrasonic diagnostics allows you to:
- detect mechanical defects quickly in very early stages (in bearings, gears, drives, etc.)
- diagnose the quality of bearing lubrication quickly,
- detect remotely any leakage of compressed air or vacuum,
- diagnose the efficiency of dewaterers,
- diagnose the condition of valves,
- perform remote electric inspection (partial discharges),
- perform leak testing.
See also: Thermovision